What to do if I have a claim?

If you have provided proof of your own insurance coverage, call your insurance agent and report the claim to your agent.

Alternatively, if you chose to utilize your lessor's insurance for your leased equipment:

  • Simply call the claims office at 800-597-1866 to provide the details of the loss.
  • Have your lease contract number and the name of your leasing company available.
  • If your loss was a result of fire of theft, you will be asked to provide a copy of the report from the fire or police department.